Rise of the Runelords
Rules for Character Creation
- I highly suggest that at least two characters are from Sandpoint, the starting town. Those that are not from Sandpoint will still be starting in Sandpoint. You will need to come up with a reason as to why you’re staying in Sandpoint for a while, which you are.
- 20 point buy.
- Stick to Pazio’s PRD for your character’s options.
- Party should overall be good, no evil aligned characters.
- No classes from Ultimate Combat, Alchemists, Summoners, or any Psion-based classes.
- Nothing from third-party material unless I approve it first. Even then only expect something like one feat or spell.
- Standard Core races only.
- Max HP per level.
- Start with average starting gold to purchase initial goods.
- A small background would be appreciated to give me an idea of what your character is like and possibly allow me to hook the character into the campaign story better.
- Characters get to pick two traits that should tie into their background.
One must be from the Campaign Specific Traits.
The other from the Advanced Players Guide: Scroll down to Gaining Traits.